The Whatcom Business Alliance youth engagement efforts are supported through contributions to the WBA Education and Research 501(c)3 #82-305-0641.
Support local youth and career connection opportunities through YES Whatcom!
- Contribute to our Founding Partners Fundraising Campaign, click here!
- Create a Company Profile and post jobs at YESWHATCOM.com
- Offer local business internships, youth apprenticeships, or mentorships
- Participate in Business After School, Industry in an Hour road shows and JA Job Shadow site tours. Email us!
- Volunteer your expertise – join a committee, advisory group or consortium
- Sign up for our Newsletter!
For more information about getting involved, contact us.