For list of WBA events, click here.
The year-long webinar series will focus on a variety of topics, including:
- What the new administration's plans will mean for local businesses
- The impact of coronavirus on the local economy, businesses, and healthcare systems
- Local, state, and federal aid and loan programs for Whatcom County businesses
- The outlook for important local and regional industries
- Success stories from local companies that have successfully pivoted to meet new regulations and changing customer demand
- Human resource and employee health and safety requirements in the age of coronavirus
- The challenges companies, employees, and communities face as the Washington economy reopens
- And more!
The list of webinar topics may change as the state transitions through various stages of reopening, but we believe discussing these topics—and others—with local business people, thought leaders, health experts and public officials will help ensure our business community stays prepared, informed and capable of navigating a rapidly changing environment.
Thanks to our 2020 sponsors:
Tax questions have become a central point of discussion for many business owners and individuals, as details from the new administration emerge.
Join Moss Adams’ tax experts Todd Kooiman, Michelle VanDellen, and Shane Griffiths for a free one-hour webinar addressing the potential impacts of President-elect Joe Biden’s tax plan on federal tax laws, as well as local impacts to be aware of. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with them as they answer your questions, address concerns, and expand on key topics, such as:
- Changes to international, business, and individual tax policies introduced in the Biden Administration’s tax proposal
- State and local tax matters
- Updates as they apply to PPP Loans
To get your specific questions answered by Moss Adams' tax experts, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 22.
Did you miss it? View the recording here.