Interested in becoming a supporter of the Youth Engagement Initiative?
Along the $50,000 initial seed contribution from the Whatcom Business Alliance board of directors, the Youth Engagement Initiative is supported through contributions to the WBA Education and Research 501(c)3 #82-305-0641.
Many ways to support local youth…
- Contribute to our 2019 Fundraising Campaign
- Participate in Whatcom Work Places and the 2019 Best Company to Work For
- Offer local business internships, youth apprenticeship, mentorship
- Participate in Business After School, Industry in an Hour road shows and JA Job Shadow site tours
- Volunteer your expertise – Join a Committee, Advisory Group or Consortium – Sign up for Text Alerts!
Contact Us ! We need your help to build the bridge between youth and employers in Whatcom County!